The Simms/Mann Think Tank brings together cutting-edge early childhood learning and brain science researchers, college faculty, and thought-leaders to explore, understand, and disseminate the latest thinking in the areas of infant/toddler development, early childhood education, and the training for those working with children ages 0-3.
- Featured keynote speakers Dr. Ruth Feldman from Bar-Ilan University and Yale University Child Study Center and Dr. Kyle Pruett from Yale University Child Study Center
- 2013-2014 Fellows presented their projects
- 2014-2015 Fellows were introduced
- Included professional guests from the community – pediatricians, researchers, psychiatrists, foundations, and Community College officials
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA